Russian Emerging Leadership Program (“RELP”) is a Missionary-educational initiative of the Global Shapers of Moscow Hub. The aim of the Program is to develop young generation representatives through direct interaction & competencies sharing with successful businessman, admirable scientists and bright culture field representatives. The Program is aimed at forming new leaders, that will conduct a change of Russian society.
- The Program is striving to revive the importance of core values: honesty, respect, sincerity, kindness to name a few & impel individuals to act according to them in daily and business life.
- The other important aspect of the Program is to decrease the gap between requirements of the employers and graduates competences, through discussing current trends, displaying success stories and giving students tools & examples to foster their self-development.
- In general, the range of meetings will broaden students’ horizons and widen comfort zones.
The areas to be covered: professionalism, leadership, innovation, social responsibility etc.
The Format :
Year around cycle of moderated meetings (case studies, debates, Q&A sessions) between students and respected speakers.
The pilot Program will be launched at the Faculty of Economics of Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov with the support of Alumni Association of Economic Faculty graduates.
Each meeting is organized as interactive communication, not an ordinary lecture
- Prior to each meeting questions will be assembled from the students in order to cover the topic in accordance with the requirements
- The list key questions will be sent to the invited graduate to structure the meeting
- The meeting will be moderated by a Global Shaper
- After the meeting students will discuss internally the raised questions; if the area is not captured enough, students could ask to invite another graduate to cover unfamiliar field
- Bachelor, Masters students (17-25 years old)
- Respected speakers
- Invited guests