More than a network of outstanding individuals, the Quito Hub is a team of friends.
The Quito Hub is a team of talented young people driven by the motivation to positively impact the community and the world. We believe in the need for disruptive innovation to shape our country through social inclusion and economic integration.
The Quito Hub Shapers are a diverse group coming from backgrounds such as social entrepreneurship, education, business, government, technology, law and social sciences, architecture, economy and many more.
Since 2012, we have launched 21 projects. Currently, we have 4 active projects
- Shapers Sin Fronteras (Human Mobility)
- Mental Break (Mental Health)
- Shaping Masculinity (Gender)
- Reciclaje a la Carta (Recycling)
In the past few years, we have launched several civic engagement campaigns through our project "Before I Die I Want to" a 3-day social entrepreneurship incubator.
- SPARK! Shapers in Action, a 125K crowdfunding campaign for the victims of the April 16th, 2016 earthquake in Ecuador
- INSPIRA: Diálogo Global. A 6-month Latin American Global Shapers speaker series about social innovation and leadership.
Nowadays, we are strengthening our internal structure to support and supply all the requirements that our projects need.
Our Internal Structure
- Curator and Vice Curator
- Impact Officer
- Finance Lead
- Capacity Building Lead
- Communications Lead
Our next step: become a leading Hub in Latin America and the world.