Eurasia ● Armenia
Global Shapers Yerevan Hub was established in 2012 and brought together active enthusiasts, passionate and optimistic young people with different professional and educational backgrounds, who are ready to devote their time and efforts, share professional expertise and leadership skills to reveal different issues existing in the social and economic life of our city, initiating innovative solutions and triggering positive changes both in Armenia and globally.
With 0 amount of administrative budget and 0 amount of members’ remuneration these years of uncompromising commitment has shaped our achievements:
- More than 30 outstanding young leaders from diverse professional areas, ranging from finance to education, from information technologies to arts and culture, from health to social policy, from business to design/communication committed to shaping a better future.
- More than 10 sustainable projects implemented tackling issues related to poverty, education, health, personal and professional development, rural communities etc.
- More than 20 partners engaged from different industries.
- Almost 35,000 hours invested in improving the state of the world and bringing positive change by creating social good.
- Raised almost 125,000 USD fully invested in community development projects.
- Shape Eurasia 2017, which united more than 100 participants from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds and 43 countries worldwide and provided platform to discuss regional challenges and opportunities to shape their countries’ competitive advantage and revitalize Eurasia.
Check more details about Yerevan Hub in the Library section.