Food for All
The project aims to contribute to addressing food poverty, exacerbated by the cost of living crisis while contributing to the reduction of food waste. To address this ongoing issue, the team will place community fridges across London, especially in areas with the highest levels of food poverty and the inability to access local food banks.
- To host community fridges which enable people to access food in the event of emergencies
- To provide at least 50 meals per week to 150 people in the London Borough of Haringey
- To reduce food waste and redistribute them through the Haringey community
- To lower the amount of food poverty in London
- To reduce the burden of the cost of living crisis on families living in London