SkillShots is a series of fascinating episodes where eminent personalities from various walks of life explore a range of topics like brand building, sales, storytelling, starting and scaling a business. The goal of these sessions is to share the speakers' skills, insights, and inspiring journeys of creating an impactful career. After conducting several webinars with very senior women leaders, the project team switched to podcasts and also included young women achievers who have done amazing work in their respective fields. Through these sessions, the project aims to talk about skills and provide practical tips that can help women in their professional development and advance in their careers.
- The highlights of the sessions are converted into engaging video bytes and shared on social media platforms: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFtVpPYfwuREIBeACDwVjIA
- The past speakers have been from the civil society, entrepreneurship ecosystem, and private sector, thus engaging directly with a focused group of 40 women professionals in each of the sessions.
- Number of women interviewed so far: 10
- Number of byte-sized content created from the sessions: 40
- Number of people registered for the event: 150+
- Number of people impacted: 100+
- Number of views on videos across all social media platforms: 3000+
- Number of cities reached: 10