Útiles Somos Todos
Afro-descendant, indigenous and migrant children and adolescents between the ages of 2 and 17 from the El Cafetal, Villameri and Caimalito communities need school supplies to be able to carry out their studies properly.
Afro-descendant, indigenous and migrant children and adolescents between the ages of 2 and 17 from the El Cafetal, Villameri and Caimalito communities
The Pereira Hub has launched the project Útiles somos todos to promote a campaign to collect school supplies and assemble kits that would be delivered to boys and girls whose families lack resources to support the continuity of their academic activities.
Milestones and deadlines
1. Establish an alliance with Viajeros Entre Letras (an organization that works actively with the communities to be impacted) and with Scouts for the collection and distribution of resources.
2. Launch of a campaign to collect resources on social networks.
3. Selection process of beneficiary children and adolescents by travelers between letters through a recycling contest.
4. Inventory and assemble kits of all the resources collected during the campaign.
5. Programming of visits to communities for delivery of supplies.
6. Delivery of supplies to the three communities chosen to impact the campaign.
#Kits delivered (148) vs projected (300 kits) (49,3%)
#communities impacted (3) vs projected (3) (100%)