Young people around the world are speaking up for change and never has there been a more pressing time to re-think the way we define leadership.
In collaboration with Accenture, our new research study identifies five elements at the heart of responsible leadership - Seeking New Leadership: Responsible leadership for a sustainable and equitable world.
- Stakeholder Inclusion: Safeguarding trust and positive impact for all by standing in the shoes of stakeholders when making decisions, and fostering an inclusive environment where diverse individuals have a voice and feel they belong.
- Emotion & Intuition: Unlocking commitment and creativity by being truly human, showing compassion, humility and openness.
- Mission & Purpose: Advancing common goals by inspiring a shared vision of sustainable prosperity for the organization and its stakeholders.
- Technology & Innovation: Creating new organizational and societal value by innovating responsibly with emerging technology.
- Intellect & Insight: Finding ever-improving paths to success by embracing continuous learning and knowledge exchange.
Read the full report and learn about the critical elements of leadership that will help balance profit and purpose.