The Quito Hub is a team of talented young people driven by the motivation to positively impact the community and the world. We believe in the need of disruptive innovation to shape our country through social inclusion and economic integration.
The Quito Hub Shapers are a diverse group of 50 members coming from backgrounds such as: social entrepreneurship, education, business, government, technology, law and social sciences, arquitecture, economy and many more.
More than a network of outstanding individuals, the Quito Hub is a team of friends.
Since 2014, we have launched 13 projects. Currently we have 8 activated projects
1. Shaper Talks (Education $ Employement)2. ShapeTV (Education & Employment
3 . Mental Break (Mental Health)
4. Guambra Emprende (Entrepreneurship)
5. Empodera (Gender)
6. Construyendo Voces (Inclusion)
7. Campeones del Ambiente (Climate)
8. Human Movility (Employment & Inlcusion)
In the past few years, we have launched several civic engagement campaigns through our project "Before I die I want to" a 3-day social entrepreneurship incubator.
- SPARK! Shapers in Action, a 125K crowdfunding campaign for the victims of the April 16th, 2016 earthquake in Ecuador
-INSPIRA: Diálogo Global. A 6-month Latin American Global Shapers speaker series about social innovation and leadership.
Nowadays, we are strengthening our internal structure to support and supply all the requirements that our projects need.
We are organized through 5 departments with their respective internal teams.
1. Communications an PR
2. Impact Office
5. Capacity Building and Human Resources
Our next step: become a leading Hub in Latin America and the world.